Monday, June 21, 2010

Movies and Games

Soooo I promised pictures of the Jeep in the field but. . .I'm lazy and haven't had a chance to get them from my Mom's laptop. But, I have some other fun things to write about. I watched Alice in Wonderland again (the new one by Tim Burton) and wrote down a few of my favorite quotes:

Red Queen: "It is better to be feared than to be loved."

Red Knave: "If you are hiding Alice, you will lose your head."
Hatter: "Already lost them!"

Alice's six impossible things before breakfast:
First, There is a potion that can make you shrink.
Second, There is a cake that can make you grow.
Third, Animals can talk.
Fourth, Cats can disappear.
Fifth, There is a place called Wonderland.
Sixth, I can slay the Jabberwocky

Absalom: "Nothing was ever solved with tears"

I also noticed that the March Hare says "Cup?" and "Spoon?" which really tickled my funny bone.

but, yes, that's all for now. I'm off to Memphis to visit the M.A.N.D.I for a week! Horray!
Ciao!

No comments: