Monday, July 19, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

Hook: A brilliant movie and I love watching it. but I recently found two awesome quotes to add to awesome quotes. so, minnasan, enjoy these two quotes because they are brilliant!

Hook to the crew: Good morning my stupid sorrid sacks of entrails!

Smee to Hook: But Captain, you have the sleasiest sleeves of the seven seas!

brilliant right? AAAAAND Chris comes home in 18 days!! Yes, I am so excited! It's going to be talking in japanese all day, craving sushi and ramen, and learning to use chopsticks all over again. I am sooo excited.

And I recently did the Zion Narrows in one day, which my family always refers to The Blitz, and I was amazed that after two years of not hiking it my legs still remembered how to navigate the greased bowling balls, and I wasn't as sore as I expected. but it was lovely and fun and I so want to go do it again, and I brought back some water from the Big Springs and I had to chase my family away from it. Big Springs to my family is like--as my Dad so amazingly put it-- sweet Bella-blood to a newborn vampire. yeah, I had to carry that bottle everywhere with me to make sure my family didn't drink too much. Alas, it is now gone.

So, that is my latest happiness. I'm off now to brainstorm and jot down the dream I had during my nap with Peej. Toodles!

What was that, Francis? You want a pony? First prove to me that you can take care of Rupert and then I will get you a pony. . . .yes, that's right, Rupert. . . .Good luck, little goatie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st off yes, Hook is an amazing movie and it's the best. Lo-o-ove it!

2ndly you know fair well Rupert is a handful! That's just cruel to throw all that responsibility on a mischievous little goat.

3rd I'm sad I am not in your great news too. I mean, I am coming to see you and hey! we're going to go to Zion's! Is that not great news too? When was the last time you hiked the Subway? Yeah! I mean I'm excited for Chris to come home too, but HIKING!! Not to mention, aren't you going to a Rush concert too!? Geez, your family is so much fun I miss it too much. Gah!