Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello, World! I'm Ba-ack!!

Whew!  It has been may days and years since I last posted a post, made my mark on this blog I created many moons ago.  Well.  Here I am now!  Hopefully I'll be able to better upkeep this blog, unlike last time.  So here it goes!!

My life in a nutshell up until this date:

  • 2015 Europe trip (more fun stuff to come on that)
  • Finished Wizard's Seal and hoping to publish it this month via Create Space
  • Obtained a dragon!!  Still in the process of taming him.  He's been difficult but he does call himself Kuzco and he is king of the world.
  • Hiked the Zion Narrows 10 times!!  Oh yeah!!
  • Hiked Havasupai in 2013
  • Hiked Mystery Canyon on Nov 20, 2015: required crampons and a wetsuit and was SUPER fun even though I was freezing by the last rappel into the Narrows
  • Still working at the aquarium in Utah
  • Favorite TV shows now are: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Flash, and Doctor Who (of course!)
  • Watched The West Wing and loved it!  Now I have a more educated mind for politics.
  • Moved to Salt Lake City.  That's right folks!  I now live in Salt Lake City! 
  • Social Media stuff: New facebook page for my book(s): facebook.com/wizardseal; instagram: JekkaJones; and twitter: @wizardseal  (hopefully you can find me.....)
So yeah, that's me.  And there's a bunch more that's happened during my lost years on the web, but we'll get around to that when it comes.
But until then, enjoy this gorgeous picture of Bergamo, Italy!

No comments: