Sunday, May 6, 2007

There's no place like home. . . .

*kicks off shoes and relaxes in the love sack*
Ahhh. . .school's over. . .no work. . .no homework. . .just me and my story to work on and a good book to read when I feel like it. . .and and Elvish Pirate Gyspy to goof off with, a Mastah Genius to obey, and a Dread Pirate to explore with. Once she feels better of course. . .

List of fun things happening this awesome summer:
May 25--Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End
May 13--Shrek 3
Sometime in June--Ratoutouille. . .Ratotoille. . .the new pixar movie
June 2-18--Trip to Memphis, TN
July 19 (or the next week)--Subway hike
July 13--Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
July 21--Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
July 30--Dream Theater Concert
August 6--Rush Concert

I saw Spiderman 3 thursday night (midnight showing! Boo-yah!) and it was a good. It wasn't what I expected it to be, but it was good. Venom was awesome! He was my favorite villian in the spiderman series, and the producers did him so good! I was actually scared by him! He was scary! Definitly not to take little kids to, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Your Name said...

You saw it too?!! GHA! I must see! my brother went to the midnight viewing and had perfect seats. *sigh* mayhaps we shall see it together after Pirates?

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

That's a great idea! And correction: Shrek comes out May 18, not the 13. Heh heh, I was hoping it would be a week earlier, but that's not the case.