Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yo Ho Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End was. . .awesome!! I want to see it again, already, and daydream about being a pirate. Especially the Pirate Queen. How cool is that?! Alas, I must give a moment of silence for our dear Kraken friend. . .may he always find ships in the afterlife to destory *sniff*. You could say that was the one thing I was disappointed about, losing our kraken friend, but I guess the CG animators didn't want to deal with our tentically (however that's spelled) friend. At least. . .Tia Dalma was cool. . . :D

Well, I'm not much of a writer of long-winded events or trying to fill up space with unnecessary chatter, so I will return to Screwtape and Wormwood unless I get the urge to change my course to Tareth, more specifically Laersi. . . .I'm rambling, yes, but that's what I do and that's what this lovely blog is for. . .

Tee hee! I go to Moab in a couple of days! *happy dance*

Oh, even more awesome summer events:
August 21- Mistborn: The Well of Ascension
September 25- Leven Thumps and the Eyes of the Want

1 comment:

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Yes. I felt rather sad about the Kraken too. I think Jack said it best when he commented that the world isn't getting smaller, there's just less in it. *sigh*

(I really liked the movie too. Pirate queens rock. Seriously.)