Thursday, February 11, 2010

This page is in Japanese. Translate using GoogleToolbar!

So, in an attempt to maintain insanity in a college officially devoid of nihonjin (japanese people), I have changed my gmail account so that it is in nihongo. It's not hard to navigate. I understand quite a lot of the kanji. When I say understand I mean that I don't know how to read it correctly but I understand the meaning. For example I think the "send" button is "tenshin" but when I plug it in to my awesome little white demon denshi jisho. . .

boop bleep blawp

it turns out to be "soushin". But, I understood the kanji characters so it was no problem before. but now I can read it! kampai! *smashes glass of water into air*
Drink water it makes you happy!

So, I just thought it was funny that google keeps badgering me that my email account is in Japanese. As if some crazy person logged on and changed the language settings and I am utterly incapable of changing it back. Oh wait. . .a crazy person did do it.

*insane cackle*

but, I'm currently in limbo right now. I just finished reading The Lightening Theif. I give it 5 stars. I'm going to see the movie tomorrow with my roommate. I'm debating whether I like the new addition to Samurai or not (I'm currently in the process of taking two chapters and smashing it into one. My only concern is that I'm rushing it, but I think it's better than the first write-up. I have a knack to dilly-dadle too long in starting off the story). And with that change trying to make that fit in with the parts I do want to keep.

Whoever though that writing a story was as easy as eating ice cream never tried to take on a novel.

So, your latest update from Jekka Goaty Senoj chan.
sayo~nara!

No comments: