Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FOUND

Found: Elvish Pirate Gypsy Minion Fiend

Circumstances: a shiney sword and strawberry cheesecake WITH the strawberries

Place: my house

Events leading up to finding: a wedding, emails, and a phone call made in a hospital

current status: URESHII!!!!

So, yeah, last weekend was lots of fun. My cousin got hitched, I found my fiend, and saw a really good movie called Blind sight (site? something like that) with Sandra Bullock. I also watched Princess Mononoke. eigo de mitandesu. zannen. shitsurei sareta!

but, I got an email from my companion, hamada shimai. I was happy. she was one of my favorite companions. then again, all of my favorite companions were my nihonjin ones. nihonjin wa saikou desu! banzai!

but, yeah, that's about it. the wedding was really nice. my cousin got sealed for time and all eternity at the Manti temple. that's a really pretty temple. I like going to the old temples, they really do have a special feel to them. these temples are huge, but they were built by the sweet and blood of the early saints. no machines, cranes, or computers helped in building these temples. It was all man labor. And you can feel how sacred they are. They truly are special places on earth.

So, I'll make a brief comment before I scurry back home to work on homework: I really like those Percy Jackson and the Olympian books. They're very good, and lots of fun. It's like a fun review of greek mythology and I'm learning more about it. Lots of fun.

and I can't smash two chapters into one but I'm fixing some parts to make the beginning better in my opinion. then I'll have to keep the typing going. gotta finish typing it so I can get other stories going.

well, that's all.

*poof*

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Stories, yay!

And can I say I'm sorry again for missing out? Cause I am.

Anonymous said...

You know Blind Sight was actually a Memphis story? :)