Friday, March 5, 2010

Snow craziness

Hello Jekka Jones, this is America!

I feel like doing a post, but I don't know what so I'll fall back on the good ol' weather approach.

Besides my cousins coming down and spending the night as they were on their way to Zion's *jealous growl* it was quite the interesting day. I got up in the morning, had breakfast and went to institute. As i was walking to institute, it was a really nice morning except for the super strong wind blowing from the south and a big ominous dark cloud creeping over the mountains. It was actually quite pretty. The sun was on the verge of being covered by the clouds, but it still shot out a sunbeam through a little indent. I wish I had a picture of it. It was really cool.

then, within twenty minutes (I was well and comfortable in my class) it all erupted into a blizzard of the Elvish Pirate Gypsy Minion Fiend's white bugs which last until 1:00. Then the clouds disappeared, taiyou-sama came out, and the two inches of snow melted away. Now it's a beautiful day and hardly any snow on the ground.

So, yeah, it was a cool day. coolio enough, it stopped snowing by the time I was walking home from classes. so that was nice.

I watched gakeno ueno ponyo. It was cute, but I really wanted to watch it in nihongo. Alas, I was watching it on our TV and the DVD remote has been lost for many months. so. . I watched it in english. It was cute, but I was dying to watch it in nihongo. especially because I kept translating it into nihongo in my head. And, when it came to the awesome theme song I was dying to hear, it was in english! yeah, I was bummed. I'm going to watch it in nihongo next time. most definitly!

well, America reporting out! Catch ya later Jekka Jones!

(I wonder how many people will get that. . . .)

2 comments:

Your Name said...

Just remember this: you can't run away from your own feet :D

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot...