Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting. . .waiting. . .

Sooooo, I ordered the Dalemark Quartet Vol. 2 (contains the last two books) a month ago and I still haven't gotten it yet. It's so weird because I have never been this impatient before, but I'm chomping at the bit! I want my book! I'm still reading The Drowned Ammet, and I'm only a third of the way through it. I've been on a writing spree recently (yatta!) so I haven't been reading much. But when I order a book, I do get a little impatient.

Still, it's two days past the due date and I still haven't gotten it. I sent an email to the seller but I haven't gotten a response yet. so, I'm going to try to be patient and give the guy one more week before I demand all my money back and buy it from somewhere else.

I really do want that book at a decent price. I hope it comes soon! *crosses fingers, toes, tongue, and hair* Please oh please let it come.

Rupert, that grenade launcher is not a toy to play with. Please get down from there before you waste on of my grenades. They're very hard to come by, y'know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A grenade launcher, a flame thrower and helicopter... That's all I ever ask of Santa and it never arrives... Sad. ;) Gotta love Calvin and Hobbes.