Friday, April 30, 2010

Apologies

So to all of the devoted fans out there--oof! *gets knocked off the high box* Okay okay! But, I wish to apologize to all those fiends and minions who read this blog. There are three reasons why I have not been up to date or as random as I used to on this blog:

A) It was finals week
B) I had a lot of projects requiring extended hours on the computer (which equals me becoming sick of the computer)
C) I was absorbed in a really good book.

which reminds me. . .HOLY COW!!! MAN!!! MISTBORN IS AWESOME!!!
I finished reading The Hero of Ages, the third book in the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. It was so cool! Holy cow!! *goes crazy and bounces off walls*

I almost didn't know what to read after finishing a book like that. It left me reeling and at a loss for direction. For those of you who are bookworms, I'm sure you know that feeling quite well. You have no idea what sort of book is worthy of your attention. That's how I felt.

Luckily, there's another book by Brandon Sanderson that I haven't read yet so that's the next one on my list.

so, yeah, random update by Jekka. I'm home now for the summer, which means relaxation mingled with responsibility, and job hunting. :P

But, no homework!!! Yay!

This message was brought to you hastily by Jekka G. Senoj. Drink lots of water and enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

YOU'RE HOME!!!

I shall have to visit.

Anonymous said...

What is Ika chiyan? I know Ika is squid... makes sense because the shirt has a squid on it, but what's the rest mean?

Got you a present from the Anime Convention. I'll give it to you when you arrive.