Sunday, April 4, 2010

Turkish Angora

Newsflash: Midnight's breed

What is it? What could it be? Turkish Angora!

If you just rolled your eyes please raise your hand. *counts* Wow, really, so few. I guess not a lot of people understand my love for my black furry kitty. But, after consulting an encyclopedia out of curiosity. I with my family figured that she is a rare breed of cat known as the Turkish Angora. Medium-length silky hair with tufts inbetween the toes and coming out of the ears. There was also a picture that looked like her except the cat was white.

So, we have a rare cat that's taken over the house and is the devil's very pet. I love my house! (in case you're wondering, Peej is part siamese and leo is tabby. Katie, as many of you know, is a canine of the breed Holus digguslotus).

So, yes, another update to random. It's conference week and on top of a mission reunion where I got to see a lot of friends and ai suru Hill kaichou and Hill shimai, my roommate and I got tickets for the Saturday morning session of general conference. It was my first time going and it was really cool. Much more fun than watching it on TV. Only a few protesters were out. I wish I had gold stars to give to them because it was really cold and windy and they showed a lot of devotion in coming out with the rest of us. I hope they weren't out the whole time. That would have been freezing.

So, yes, my cat is a turkish angora. she is a turkey. MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
*poof*

P.S. And to whoever is posting in chinese: I don't speak or read chinese. chuugokugo ga wakaranai shi mattaku hanashimasen. nihongo demo ii desu ga kondo, eigo de kaite nokoshite kudasai. arigatou gozaimasu.

1 comment:

Debbie Barr said...

That's spiffy! Never knew your cat was a Turkey. ;)