Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Facebook

I know, I just posted and I'm posting again. Don't die from a myocardium infarction!

yes, that was really fun to say.

ahem, so as many of you have probably found out to your surprise and shock (no myocardium infarctions please!) that I recently started a facebook account. yes: about time. No: I won't be on it very much most likely. this week is insane with papers due, projects to complete, a nasty test to study for, and nothing but stress to make the cardiac contractile cells work their measly little channels out.

yep, so with that, off to go home and study and read and study some more. and when I say read I mean textbooks and nasty graphs and research papers.

so, toodles!
and if you don't know what a myocardium infarction is, go to wikipedia. It'll tell ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course. you get on facebook, i leave facebook... Curses... Oh well. KEEP IN TOUCH SIS!

仁南 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

Hey Mandi, are you still getting emails for this blog? I went in to see if I could fix that put I couldn't find a "fix-it" spot.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

Never mind, I just fixed it.