Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random Moment

Amazing isn't it? I'm posting. AGAIN!! But that's because I've had a few more discoveries.

My favorite episode of Wizard's of Waverly Place is when Alex and Harper switch bodies and they can't switch back. At one point, both brains go into Alex's head. Here is what she says to Justin when she's trying to get his help:

"I have two brains in my head!"

Harper also manages to take some control over Alex's legs. Here's what happens:

Alex: "Drat! You figured out how to use my feet!"
Harper's brain: "You have such a short attention span that it's not hard to take over."

yeah, it was awesome. I also watched Master and Commander for the first time. I had only owned the soundtrack for five years and listened to it every now and then. But my favorite part in that is when the doctor is fixing a man's skull. All the crew members are gathered around. Here's what happens:

Crewman: Is that his brain?
Doctor: No, it's just a bit of dried blood. This here is his brain.
Everyone: *moves closer* Oooooh.

Overall, I thought it was a good movie. It's kinda slow, yes, but rather fascinating I think. I also did Benson Creek again yesterday. Sooo fun! Except that the water was FREEZING and I got more WET this time than last. But, that's what makes it so fun! I love showing my body what it can handle and mild hypothermia is one of them.

don't you love fall daylight savings? I woke up and thought it's not eight o'clock, it's seven! sleep in! It was wonderful.

Psych starts again this week. ^_^ I got more of my project proposal written up. ^_^ I don't have anymore stressing tests until finals. ^_^ Today, I'm going to read and write, but mostly read. I'm reading The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor. So far I like it! I recommend it to Alice in Wonderland fans. It's a fun spin-off of that.

Well that's all. Winston suggests you look up Callipygian and use it to someone you think would not hit you. We learned it from a game last night. Tally Ho!

No comments: