Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Aaaaaah, I love thanksgiving. One gets to hang out at home, stuff one's face, and then go play. The turkey's were delicious and the rolls exquisite. It was lovely.

And I saw two movies that same day too. I saw Harry Potter again (and now I REALLY want to read the books again. In order since it's been a long time) and Tangled. Tangled was pretty cute. I thought the storyline was very well-done. I just wish it was in the good ol' animation instead of CGI. It would have been a lot better, in my opinion. It was really good, I would recommend it.

I also bought a book yesterday. It's called The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It sounds really interesting, got a newberry medal award, and I had a 30% off coupon. So, it was all good.

yeah, er, that's all really. Toodles!

No comments: