Thursday, December 16, 2010

The infiltrator has been infiltrated!

That sounds really cool doesn't it? I felt like typing that even though it's totally the wrong blog and all. man, can I handle two blogs at once? This will be interesting. For those of you who are following me on facebook, you might as well go find something else to do because I'm probably not going to be there often. My blog is the best way to know what I'm doing.

Tonikaku, Mandi's in the missionary torture center, I just sent her her first letter from watashi, and I got my christmas shopping done! I had difficulty finding my present-of-choice for the father lord (thanks to a white cherokee >:P) but it all worked out great. Tomorrow's going to be wrapping it all up and then writing. Yes, writing. You see, I have a goal to finish chapter 25 by christmas. If I don't then the consequences will be very severe. Mastah and I had a very long discussion on this.

Don't forget your words Mastah!!!

So, that should be good for me. And I'm reading a very good book: The Lost Hero: Book 1 of The Heroes of Olympus. It's the new series by Riordan. So far very good! I like it!

Anywho, my computer is threatening to reboot if I don't do something about it so, tally-ho!

*scampers*

1 comment:

Debbie Barr said...

I won't forget our deal! And I've thought up a much worse and more terrifying punishment for myself, which I will send to you along with my chapters today or tomorrow. -gasp!-