Wednesday, January 19, 2011

>:P

It's the second week of classes. I've already written two papers, had one discussion I was completely lost in, am trying to write two other papers--one of which is a project proposal--and figure out a full-scale project proposal. Along with that, I'm trying to rack my brain for chemistry stuff because apparently I'm going to need to know that for lab?!?

So, if you don't hear from me on behalf of Mandi shimai, or just from me in general, you can rest assure that I have literally fallen off the face of the earth and will not emerge until May 5, 5:00 pm.

It is all Cell-Molecular Biology's fault. There's too much to do, and if my teacher keeps it up like this, I'm not going to be able to study for the tests because of all of the assignments he's dishing out. That's all. I've ranted about this too much already.

On a happier note, I went night climbing yesterday. It was quite thrilling but very cold. Even though my headlamp wasn't working very well, there was a full moon so we could all see pretty good. It felt nice to be on real rock instead of plastic. We did the kingpin at the bowling alley (just up the canyon). And now I am pleasantly sore. It's wonderful!

So, yeah, hopefully I won't become to stressed and frustrated with school. I guess SUU isn't going to let me go THAT easily. They're going to wring me for all I'm worth. *sigh* Not fun.

But I'm learning about birds!

1 comment:

Torie said...

Hang in there, Jekka! Almost done!