Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little Changes

I received both e-mails from Jekka and Chris, and they're both learning the language (Nihongo) very well. They have both been receiving massive ammounts of e-mails at dearelder.com and they thank you. The enjoy the e-mails and will try to write back, but sometimes they really don't have the time to write to anyone, but family.

New words you maybe didn't know:
Kawaii - Cute
Kowai - Scary
Anata no kawaii desu - You're cute!
Anata no kawaii - Informal way of saying "You're cute"

Already I am causing mayhem to the blog as I change a word list into a Japanese list for all to know the words. So instead of posting new blogs everytime I see a new word, I'll just update the list on the right. As you can see, I've also changed a few things on the side bar. DON'T WORRY I DIDN'T LOSE IT! I'm not an irresponsible minion (sometimes) and I've filed it away in my programming for a later day when Jekka wishes to have it back. For now I will keep these files hidden from the Mastah, but hopefully she won't reprogram me.... >.>

Other than that no really new news right now. I'm sure that a letter will come soon or something. The posts will most likely slow down also when October comes around being that they will probably be busy with everything. ^_^ So until another new word comes around, Ja ne!

1 comment:

Debbie Barr said...

*draws up plans for re-programming*

;)

I've been a bad Mahstah, and haven't written Jekka yet. I'll get around to it this week, though. :P

Thanks Mandi!