Sunday, July 20, 2008

MUAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

FEAR ME ALL!!! FOR I AM THE MECHANIAL ANDROID NUISANCE DETECTOR AND INFILTRATOR! I HAVE COME TO TAKE OVER THE JEKKA'S BLOG!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Don't tell Mastah, it's a secret! >.<) FEAR ME!!... are you scared yet? You should be! Be scared!... Now!

I don't think you're scared enough... Oh well, it's not as fun without Jekka... I hope I can make up in humor for what I lack in random for this blog.

I have received your e-mails and will be writing Jekka a short start letter with everyone's addresses. You should receive and e-mail from me later, letting you know that I have written them down in the letter. Feel free to still send addresses if you want an occasional letter to the Jekka Bug. She wants addresses!!! In the meanwhile, feel free to write her as well!!! I have her MTC ADDRESS!

Sister Jessica Catherine Jones (be sure to put her first name and last, middle is optional)
MTC mailbox #160
JPN-TOK 0930
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah 84604 1793

I also have another address, one whom would love to hear from you too!!

Elder Christopher Jones
MTC mailbox #160
JPN-KOB 0929
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah 84604 1793

That's it for now, I'm still trying to get things organized back at home from my visit. For now, enjoy some pictures and if there's anything you'd like for me to post in a letter, or an address you want to send, e-mail me at paintingpixies@mac.com!









1 comment:

Debbie Barr said...

Awww, missionaries!

I'll have to write them when I have some free time and spare paper. Or maybe I'll type their letters and print them out, since my handwriting is atrocious.