Sunday, January 31, 2010

Avatar: The Last Airbender



soooo, I finished watching Book 3 this week. . .yeah. It was amazing. loved it. can't believe it's over. owarimashita. honto ni shinjirarenai kagiri bikkuri shimashita.

It was an awesome ending. I loved it. I actually went back and watched Sozen'
s Comet, all four parts again the next day. I just couldn't get enough of the ending. it was amazing!

so, yeah, that's all good.

And I've realized two things:
1- still haven't found the Elvish Gypsy Pirate Minion Fiend
2- my goats are missing. they're at home. I'll have to fix that very soon. . . .

but, yeah, that's all. . .flamio hotman!

(picture taken from a quick search on google images)

2 comments:

Your Name said...

*sneaks around the corner* Shhh.....*wanders off*

Anonymous said...

Need the MANDI to start a search? ;) Might want to check Neverland.....