Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Konnichiwa!

Minnasan! Konnichiwa! o-genki desu ka! Jekka desu! Kaette shimaimashita! Japan wa sugoku FUN deshita! Desuga ima College ni imasu. hayakutemo Class ni ittari shukudai wo oyoidari shiteirun desu.

So, I'm back. I'm alive. I'm at school now. I miss nihongo. Eigo is weird. I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Homecoming talk is this sunday, January 17 at Elk Ridge 2nd ward (the church behind my house) at good ol' 9:00 am. Hope to see peoples there! You can point and laugh as I struggle to do a talk in eigo. It's been 18 months since I've done a talk in eigo.

*examines picture* is that me? When was I holding a snake that big? doko de tottano? Where was that taken? Is that really me?

*mumbles more japanese* Joonze chourou ga itara i~stumo nihongo wo shaberu tsumori da. ima taihen desu. ato de shasshin wo shimasu.

ja matta ne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*MASSIVE HUG OF MASSIVENESS!* I miss you so much!! I hope to see you again soon! P.S. That picture was taken at the Scottish Festival.

Debbie Barr said...

I'm so glad you're back! And I can't wait to see you on Sunday! I shall bring George with me!