Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You can't stop it, Satan!

So, word is probably breaking all over the emails and institute and seminary buildings in the LDS community world-wide. . .especially in Utah, because it was announced yesterday that there will be a new temple i~n. . .

PAYSON!!!

ureshii dayo! I was so happy! First a temple to be built in Sapporo, Japan (bringing it to THREE temples in the land of the rising sun) and now Payson!

What's funny was that ever since I moved to Elk Ridge when I was eight years old, I always thought it would be really neat to look out my window and see a temple right outside of it. Even in Orem I couldn't see the Provo temple, and you definitely couldn't see it from Elk Ridge (you could find the general location but you couldn't see it). It was just a little fantasy but I always wanted it to be real. I'd even daydream about it. In my first year of college, I shared that little fantasy with a roommate and she just laughed at me and told me that it wouldn't happen. Payson was too small and the Provo temple was close enough.

*big happy grin* take that old roommate! My fantasy's coming true! honto ni ureshii desu yo! ureshii!! ureshii!!

Jekkatran: ureshii=happiness, happy, that's great!

yep. I happy is!

No comments: