Friday, January 22, 2010

Trunky or Lazy?

So, I feel like posting again. I got an email from my Mom which was a forward from my Aunt Leanne (see new blog link posted migino shitano hou) asking if I had a facebook. Which comes up something. I want to start a facebook but I currently feel too lazy to upload pictures and whatnot. I mean, I want to start posting some of the more fun pictures I have like when I went to the Ghibli museum, jinjas, and saw Fujisan from a park, but to do that requires more than an hour on the computer.

In my defense, I got to the point where I wouldn't be on the computer for more than 45-mins. One time, I only used the computer for 30 mins. To put this in perspective, I'll remind minnasan that as a missionary you get one day out of the week (called Preparation Day/P-Day) where you got to go sight-seeing and email your family. but becuase you either had a cost or time limit, you didn't get a lot of time to do email. So, I got down to being done in 30 mins.

I've only been home two and a half weeks! shinjirarenai! crazy desu yo!

But, oh well, on to more exciting things. . .it slushed today. You could say snow but it was sticky wet snow that becomes slush. So, that was fun walking to and from the school today.

And I'm thinking of going on a quest to find the Elvish Pirate Gypsy Minion Fiend. She has disappeared from society. I suspect she got trapped in a library (again) or got lost when travelling to Neverland. I will inform you all of how the journey goes. ja matta ne!

*shoulders backpack and goes marching off singing* Oh where oh where is ElvishPirateGypsyMinionFiend? Oh where oh where can she be? She's got a long green cloak and wicked cool knives. Oh where oh where can she be?

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Hahaha. Perhaps I shall join you on your pilgrimage to find the elusive Pirate Gypsy! I need my minion back, anyway.

As for Facebook, if you do get an account soon, don't worry about uploading everything at once. Do it a little at a time, if you'd like, or just put it all off until you readjust to things. In fact, all you really need for your Facebook account is just your info and maybe a picture of you for your profile.

When you do start a Facebook page please add me as a friend! I want to be your friend, cause you're so cool! ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU JEKKA AND MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!