Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back to the Happy Past

Yesterday, being our Harvest Break recess, Mandi and I went to the elementary school to help Mom out with the book fair. Not only did we have fun in the book fair, but we bought the school cafeteria food and ate it with Stephanie and some of her other classmates. Then Nate and his friends came and sat down with us. We then went out to recess where we played on the jungle gym and teased Nate. Oh, we also played hopscotch. It was so much fun! I miss recess. And, the food was really good. Mandi and I concluded that the school takes care of you when you're cute and little, but once you become annoying and bigger they stop feeding you slop.

All the same, it was a lovely way to spend a break. And, I got a book too! The Lightening Theif, along with two bookmarks. One has this demonic worm on it that says book maggot, and the other says "Don't Judge a Book by its Movie" Lol. They make me happy. Well, off to do somemore homework that I didn't do over the break (only because I couldn't. It wasn't until last night that I got the assignment! You know, some teachers procrastinate just as bad as us students).

Tally Ho! The Defective Minion

1 comment:

Your Name said...

awww! I wanna go! I wanna go! I miss recess and all the mini adventures I had. I think they need to make jungle gyms for big kids. I love those things...