Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pic of the Week

It'll probably now become pick of the month, becuase not only do I never visit my own blog but my computer freezes up when it's changing the picture. So, all of you who are bored with a sleeping kitty, tough. She's going to be there until I get around to change the picture.

So. . . er, that's about all I wanted to say. . . .Now I'm just rambling to ramble because rambling's so much fun. . . .

Book update because I can do it:
Finished The Dark is Rising, and am now reading Greenwitch (very interesting)
Finished Evolution and Mormonism, but I still have to finish outlining the chapters. Still, hooray! I would have enjoyed it much more if I didn't have to do stupid outlines. Still, it was an interesting read. . .I'll have to reread it when I have time, and just for fun.

Now, I have to start reading a collection of short stories for my final assignment in English. :P As interesting as it may be, I just want to read whatever I want to read.

*sniff* I just want to write my story!

No comments: