Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween in Chemistry

So, my teacher told us that if we all dressed up (except for two people) then he would give us 5% extra points on our next exam. I wanted to dress up as a gypsy, but I didn't get some other stuff I needed in time, so I instead wore my pajamas, Winnie the Pooh sweater, put my hair in pigtails, and carried around Therapy Bear.

I really wished I had gotten around to putting a good costume together. Everyone who showed up today in chemsitry was dressed up. We had two missionaries, Cookie Monster, Donald Duck, a hippie, a mad Surgeon, and one of the students dressed up as my teacher, Ty. It was so funny, becuase he sat on the front counter, saying all the things that Ty says, and playing with the stuff on the counter. It was so funny, and Ty got a kick out of that. Ty dressed up as himself in the 70's complete with a blonde wig. It was great fun! And then, just because I have to mention it (I apologize because it is crude) a guy walked in wearing a box that said "Mammogram" and "Place here" under two circles. As crude and unnecessary as that was, it was worth a chuckle. We also got candy. It was great fun.

I likes Halloween! Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Your Name said...

All hallow's eve is a wonderful time...I saw Link from zelda, a couple of jedi, a dumbledore, couple of jack sparrows (he seems to be quite popular for some reason) and a...umm very masculine fairy--any guy that can put on white glittery fairy wings and swing a wand around has way too much confidence.