Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise

Finally, after thinking about it for weeks, I went to the library to write more of my story. As I was writing, flipping back and forth in my notebook to make sure I wasn't forgetting any minor details (a really sad thing for me to do because I haven't been writing), I got to a page that had a little note written in the margin:

"Look how far you are now!--Love, Debbie."

So, thanks, Debbie! That made me really happy. And so you know, I got three more pages written, but a whole lot of other things figured out, and a couple notes of parts I need to fix when I get around to typing it. Thanks a bunch!

And, yep, the library is a good place to write. I'm really going to try to do it more often.
Content and happy, Jekka G. Senoj

2 comments:

Your Name said...

Don't you love it when that happens? You know the note was in there for ages, and have seen it before...then to rediscover the happiness of it all over again.

Debbie Barr said...

YAY! I'm so glad I was able to do something nice for someone. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (Though that could be the seventeen caterpillars I just consumed)