Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reading and writing but. . . .

It's all homework, dash it all! I want to write, but I'm sick of the computer. I want to read, but I'm sick of reading. I want to go outside and take a nice long walk but I've been practically everywhere and there's really no place I'm interested in going to. I would love to get a library card and check out some books for the library but I have some obstacles in my way:

1) I'm reading a book right now, with another book series I'm going to read when I finish it, and another one after that. (for those interested: The Dalemark Quartet, The Looking-glass Wars, and The Hunger Games)

B. As mentioned above, I'm working through homework. Nothing serious but it's just a bunch of busy work. Alot of textbook reading and 1 page report writing.

III. I have no time to read.

So, that's my current predicament. I'd really like to write. That would be nice. I do want to finish editing/revising by my birthday next year so I can start trying to submit it to editors and whatnot. Man, I'm more interested in doing that than trying to get into grad school! But, I have no money to get into grad school, so while I'm working and saving money I might as well try to accomplish my dream right?

Anywho, I've become a whiner this semester so I'm going to stop now. I had oyakodon with horensou in it. It was very tasty. I love washoku. I'm feeling very full right now, but when that goes away I think I'll have some ice cream. I bought brownie mix today but I'm too full to make that. Methinks I'll make it tomorrow.

Last week I went rock climbing. SOOOOO fun! Except that I tore a chunk of skin out of my middle finger and it hurts something fierce! I'm going rock climbing again tomorrow. I'm excited!

But, er, yeah. FLAP THE PICKLES TO THE HIPPO'S EARS AND THE PORCUPINE WILL DO A DISCO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New book series you might be interested in:
"The Dark Elf Trilogy" by R.A. Salvatore

First one is called Homeland, second Exile and the third is Sojourn.

Friend recommended them to me, so far they are rather interesting.