Monday, September 13, 2010

Relief

So, remember a couple postings back (or was it the most recent one? *shrugs*) I was freaking out about a girl in my group for biology. Well, she decided that seeing if big cats will react to a dog whistle wasn't cool enough for her so she decided to go off and do her own thing.

Which I was glad about. I think our current project is alright, in fact I think it is a brilliant idea. I mean we can only do so much with the animals being undergrad college students. It's not like we can get into their pens to take a blood sample. Goodness, she knows science so well that she's forgotten the basics. What is the first thing you learn about the scientific method? How do you even come up with a hypothesis?

Ask a question.

So, before I bore you all with that speel again, I will stop now. But let it be known that my friend and I (she was the one who came up with the whole idea in the first place) will be hanging around the San Diego Zoo, blowing dog whistles at cougars and leopards. I'm looking forward to it. I seriously want to know if they'll react at all.

So, yeah, I just felt like throwing that out there. And another thing to keep me happy: How to Train Your Dragon comes out in about a month!!! Happiness!!!!

No comments: