Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bingo

Bingo: A game played in the car involving shouting "Bingo!" whenever a yellow car is spotted.

Rules:
  • Construction vehicles, buses, boats, and jet skis are not Bingo
  • Semi's count as long as the cab is yellow. If the cab is not yellow then it is not Bingo
  • If two people shout out Bingo at the same time then they must spell it out. The first person to spell it wins the point
  • If both spell it at the same time, twice in a row then rock-paper-scissors breaks the tie
Now, I bring this up because there are a ton of Bingos around SUU. I mean a TON! Not two thousand pounds but two hundred Bingos. There's four in my apartment complex parking lot, two I see all the time in the school parking lot, and one sitting down a street I pass everyday. Not to mention a yellow bug that zips around campus.

It's a dream come true. I just wish I had someone to fight it over with. That would be nice.

Well. . .er. . .that's all. I have a ton of homework but none of it is due immediatly so there really isn't no point in doing it right now. It's not procrastination because a lot of it isn't due til either two weeks from now or at the end of the semester. Really. I have 16 credits but quite a lot of time on my hands.

That might change though when I start having exams and stuff. Then it'll be a lot of studying. But, I'm not complaining. yeah, I can keep writing, but I've been on the computer so long that I'm sick of it. And I've been reading so much so I don't feel like reading. I could draw but I'm not a good drawer, but at least its relaxing.

Its times like these I can use a good hike or two. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw 11 bingo's and 3 mango tango's with ONE pringle the other day. ;) Do I need to send you more e-mails? lol

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

You always send me emails! It's so not fair because I can't get you back for it! grrr!