Sunday, June 24, 2007

Funny Quotes

Yesterday, my family and I ate dinner at a Pizza restaurant when we got into Palo Alto, CA (about an hour from San Fran), and it had some funny quotes around the wall. Here's a few that really made me laugh:

"Lottery: a tax on people who do not understand probabilities."

"If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished."
--this was really funny because Mandi's always saying, "If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." And then there's the classic, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." And then Chris', "If at first you don't succeed, then sky-diving's not for you!"--

"After eating, do amphibians have to wait an hour before getting out of the water?"

And then, one that is in my Grandpa's house:
"One of the advatages of being disorderly is that you are always making exciting discoveries."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW DON'T YOU!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO! TELL ME! TELL ME NOW!!!!! I COMMAND YOU TO TELL ME NOW!!!

Your Name said...

Quote: "where is there?" I believe you know the rest to that one...

Debbie Barr said...

I likes that last one.

Anonymous said...

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, he became a beautiful butterfly"