Thursday, June 21, 2007

WANTED


Who: Jenni Ethenielle Edgar Conder (alias Elvish Pirate Gypsy Minion Fiend)

What: Lovely qwick notes quill and inkwell with lovely and very hard-to-obtain, rare ink

Where: Stolen right off of my desk, and then out the window she went and into her flying pirate ship

When: Under a full moon on the midnight of Strudruary 33, 0702

Why: I don't know! She's the criminal mischeif maker, not me!

How: quick and slinky like an elf, but drinking very chocolaty hot cocoa and singing a sea shanty

Reward: Chocolate, cake, and pie of your choosing along with a non-guided tour of Neverland and Questkid.

*wails* Please! Please! PLEASE! Report to me if any of you have found my lovely quill and ink!! My address is none other than wizardseal.blogspot.com. If you'd rather call then I'm afraid your out of luck, she used it to break my window.

Please! Return to me my beloved qwick notes quill!

4 comments:

Your Name said...

*is rather tempted by the tour and Questkid* But I like your quill very much! It's so wondermous that I must keep it! It's sooooo shiny too!

Debbie Barr said...

I have, under my greatly esteemed authority, the suspicion that a certain Ethenielle Edgar Conder has been stealing things... will keep you posted.

Your Name said...

Lets make a deal. You give me a blackhole to questkid and I'll return your qwik notes quill.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

I would not say no to that trade option. . . .