Saturday, November 24, 2007

Food and Rocks

Thanksgiving was awesome. Family, food, music, food, and a movie. And food! I went and saw Enchanted that night, and it was surprisingly really good! I liked it a lot. It poked fun at the fairy tales but it was done in a way so that any fairy-tale lover wouldn't be offended. And Mastah, there's one part in the movie where the girl starts singing in Central Park and everyone there joins in, and the guy she's with starts yelling "How do you know this song?! You've never heard this song before?! How can you sing it?!" I laughed so hard. And the whole singing to get the woodland creatures to help you. . .oh my gosh, it's so funny!

Well, off from that tangent, while all the aunts, moms, and non-hiking women went day-after-thanksgiving shopping, the rest of us went to Topaz mountain. Yes it was freezing, and yes I had a blast. Not to mention, I found a lot of really good topazes. Unfortunately, I did not bring my own hammer and screwdriver/chisel so I didn't get a lot of the big topazes that I saw in the rocks. I tried using the rocks around but they don't work so well. They just break instead of the rock around the topaz.

Well, that's all for my update. Now I have to go do a spot of cleaning and then maybe do some homework. I am proud of myself, wednesday I pulled out my chemistry pamphlet and did three problems (though I don't know if I did them right or not. I think I did them right, but knowing my luck I didn't).

I'll probably end up writing more of my story. I need to get on top of that. . . .

Anywho, Happy Thanksgiving and have a school-free, fun-packed weekend!!!

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Um.. will you be here on Sunday?

And, yes! I want to see Enchanted!!

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

I was there on Sunday, but we were totally late to church. . .like an hour late. . . .