Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Book Money

So, you know that IBC rootbeer bottle that's been sitting on my windowsill for ages, collecting pennies and dimes? (Pennies and dimes because those were the only coins that fit)

I finally filled it up! Overflowing, in fact, and I took it to the bank to see how much money I got.

And the grand total. . . .

*drum roll*
*trumpets start blowing*
*people get angry and scary*

$12.22!!!

Yup, twelve dollars and twenty-two cents all dimes and pennies. Unfortunately, I have to wait until after christmas to go out and buy my book, but that's okay. . .I can wait. . .I can wait my precious. . .I can wait yessss. . . .yesssss. . . .

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

YAY!

What book are you going to get, do you think? And also - When am I going to get Enna Burning back?

Your Name said...

*sniffles* if you spend it all...what random bunch of change will we play with?