Thursday, December 6, 2007

Three hours max

I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE!

Okay, so not really, but I am for this semester! No more LAB!!

And what's more, is that we had three hours to take our final, and I feel so confident with how I did becuase I had so much time to do it. I had time to actually sit and think about the question, evaluate all possible answers, and then write them down. It took me two hours to do it, but I took my time. I'm so happy!

I'M DONE WITH THIS LAB SECTION!!!!!

*pingballs off walls*

Andandandandandand, I'm going to go see The Golden Compass tomorrow! Yipee!!!!

This message has been brought to you by Hyperactive Jekka Tigger Joyous Jones.

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

*backs away slowly*

I'm... so happy... for you...

*runs away*

Oh, and I can't wait until break. I'm totally gonna go visit you. And Tiffany wants to have an all girl slumber/Christmas party at your house. So I'll probably go do that. :)

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

Hooray! that sounds like fun! I ish excited for the break too!