Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lost. . .lost lost. . . .

I lost my wisdom.

So, if you're all wondering why I've disappeared suddenly, it's not because I found a black hole and fell into that (I sure wish that is what happened) but I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed on friday.

So, I've been vegitating at home, eating juices, soups, and anything soft, while napping on couches, and staggering around the house due to dizziness. Luckily, I'm not taking any of those icky pain killers like loratabe (however that's spelled), so I'm not too sick, just dizzy and tired.
I do look like one of the chipmunks though. I've become "the Chipmunk" but that's to be expected.

So, yeah, that's my latest adventure. I hope I can get with you guys sometime this week before I have to migrate back to Cedar City. How does wednesday, the 26th sound? Good day to get together and cause mayhem? I also need to call my work and get my schedule, because if I can go back on the 28th then I will.

Christmas Eve is tomorrow!! Happy Christmas and Merry New Years!
Hope to see you sometime this week!

P.S. Mastah, I brought back Enna Burning. I don't think I'll get around to reading it anytime soon, but thanks for letting me borrow it!

3 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Oh, poor Jekka! And why are you heading back so early? :( Um, the 26th sounds good to me! I hope you feel better soon!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Oh, sadsadsad!

I kind of disliked getting my wisdom teeth out, so I feel you's pain. Best of luck, dear girl.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

I have to go back because of work :P it was either get christmas off or new year's eve and I chose christmas.