Monday, December 17, 2007

Physicals

Nasty little things, those are. I'm starting on my paperwork and stuff for my mission, and I had to get a physical. It was very weird. I had never had a reflex test on my ankles, elbows, and wrists, just my knees. And then I felt like I was spazzing out, but my doctor said that I had good reflexes. *wacks face* ow! So much for that! Not to mention, I got stuck twice with two vaccines. One was a diptheria and tetanus update. . .thingy. . .and the other is that vaccine for the cervical-cancer causing STD. Yeah, I find it kinda weird that I'm getting a vaccine for an STD, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get it. Still, it's weird.

*sigh* Mandi left today. It was a really fun semester and I'm now not looking forward to a new roommate. I'm going through that "what if we don't get along," "what if she's a girl" (no comment from the peanut gallery, please!), "what if she's so dramatic that I feel like throwing something at her"? You know, the usual roommate worries. I'll see Mandi again, hopefully. I'd like to go visit her before I leave to go on my mission. That would be lots of fun.

Well, I think I'm going to meander off now. maybe I'll go read. . . .and finally finish that book I've been reading for the past month. :D

That'd be nice. . . .

And, sorry, Fiend, but I never got around to watching Underdog. I'll just have to wait until m'Mum rents it and we all watch it.

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

AHHH!!!

I'm not prepared for you to go on a mission yet.

Just. Weird. I keep thinking you're still, like 15 or something instead of 20...

Your Name said...

What? No report to report?