Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final-ly

Agh! I'm done! It feels like it took forever! I had a final a day, and that really sucks becuase then I fall into the "oh, I have all day to study" mode and I don't do any of it! Oh well, I feel I did good on all of them. Now, I just have to finish a portfolio thingy for English and turn that in, but its not due until tomorrow at 3 pm . . . . I still got time!

Actually. . .I could never procrastinate something that big, so I'm actually gonna go work on that today. Once Mandi gets home from her exam. . .because she'll kill me if I go to the mac lab without her. . .she likes the mac lab, you see. . .she likes it a lot. . . .

I come home TOMORROW!!! HOORAY!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!

Another quick note, I watched Stardust yesterday. It was a good movie. Very cool fantasy adventure.

That's all. . .for now. . . .er . . . .*dashes away*

No comments: