Saturday, March 29, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

Friday was a good day, yesterday. It's so nice being a science major. Your classes get cancelled because your teachers have to be present at the high school science fair being hosted by SUU. I had no classes yesterday, it was so nice. Though, I did work on some homework. Well not some, just one homework. I was sweating bullets over a stupid poem analysis paper, trying to figure out what to write and how to put into coherent terms so I don't sound so vague.

Which is a very difficult thing to do. Poetry is already vague enough without having to try to explain your interpretation of it. It's so difficult it should be shot. Don't worry, I got it done though.

On top of having no classes, I got off of work early. I believe due to the increase in gas prices, people are limiting their driving around town to when they absolutely need it. That and the sun setting at 7:30 pm. Needless to day, we were short on labor so after I stocked candy and popcorn and ran the last stack of returns, I was free to go home. Of which I then went to Off the Cuff and laughed so hard I'm surprised my cheeks aren't sore.

Oh, Mom, they were doing this one game in which the audience chooses a one-syllable name, and the comedians all sing a song to it so that the last word of the line they're saying rhymes with the name. They keep going until a person fails to come up with a new rhyme, or says one that was used before, and then they start all over again with a new name. I yelled out Spock on a new round and they used it! It was so funny, and they got really far on his name. It was a great night.

Well, yeah, that's all. . .off to buy a present for Mastah now. Her special day's tomorrow!!! Which means she'll probably get it in a couple of days becuase the Post Office on campus (yes, I'm lazy) isn't open on weekends. So, yeah, expect, er, something soonish Mastah!

If I were home I'd make you cookies, but, alas, you'll have to be happy with something else.

No comments: