Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tormenting kitties

So, the other day I gave Midnight a belly blast (known as rasberries to the other weirdoes out there). It was rather funny. She didn't run away or scratch me or anything like that, she just gave me a look of "What did you just do? WHY did you just do that? You're an idiot, go away."

And then Mom started tickling the bottom of her paws, and she started growling at us. And then we would play with her tail and she would get annoyed, but she never scratched us. All she did was get up and stalk to some other corner of the bed. Which Mom and I would just follow her and then bug her some more.

And then Mom and I were smelling a bunch of candles from some company called Scentsy (or whatever), and I had Midnight sniff a couple. The first one she sniffed, she closed her eyes and leaned away as if she didn't care for it. But then I gave her another one to smell. It was called lime and lemon. Ha ha! She totally flinched and ran off! It was so funny! She really didn't like that one!

Hee. I love my Kitty.

Yes, Winston, I love you too. Yes, you can go read the encyclopedia. I'll quiz you on what you didn't learn so don't pay attention to the important things! Good goat.

2 comments:

Your Name said...

Kitty? WHERE?!! I want the kitty!

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

*sniff* I miss my kitties...even though one is old and grouchy and the other is clingy and desperate for attention.