Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random again

Blah! I hate lacking books to read! After finishing Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians, I don't know what to read! I've opened up WOT: The Knife of Dreams again after three months, but that only pushes me to read a different book. Sorry to all the fans of Robert Jordan out there, but I just don't care for those books. Whiney adults? No thanks!

Why do I keep reading them? Because there's a good plot line going on and I do want to see what happens. I just can't stand all the drama and soap opera-ish stuff that goes on! Not to mention angsty prophesied ones.

I did order some books off of lovely amazon.com: Elantris, Dark Lord of Derkholm, and Rakkety Tam. Along with Oceanborn by Nightwish. However, I have to wait a week before I get those. A week! What am I going to do? I can write, yeah, and I probably will, but but. . . .I WANT TO READ SOMETHING!!!

I want my bookshelves. There's some books on those that I'd like to read right now. . . .

As for crackers, they're very tasty. I likes them a lot. I've been eating more crackers than chocolate, just becuase I eat them while I study.

. . . .No, that's all. . . .yeah, I'm done. . . .no, they don't want to know that. . . .They told me so. . . okay fine!

Rupert wanted me to post that my last, official day at Hollywood Video is April 11. I don't know why he's so excited about that. I'm more excited than him! My last day! FOREVER!!

I'm never going back!

2 comments:

Your Name said...

What? NO BOOKS?!! I think there must be a book famine going around, because I don't have anything to read either! HELP!!! I'm starving for literature and can't find anything to satisfy that craving.

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

I know! I have some books here with me that I could read but I'm not really in the mood! It's driving me crazy!!!