Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged

Ah! I've been tagged! Drat! Now they're going to be able to track me with satellite and radios. I don't want to be a part of a biologists experiment! I don't want my habits and behavior studied! I don't want to be documented in a scientific journal! I don't want my methodical madness to be known! AAAAHHHH!!!

*runs around for an hour or two*

Okay, that was fun. So, I got tagged. . .by Lizardbreath. . .so here's some seven strange and wondrous things about the Defective Minion Nomad Jekka Fiend:

1. I can cross one eye, both eyes, and move one eye in a complete circle at a time. It's rather fun and I love freaking people out with it.

2. I have a fascination with boxes of any kind, but I especially like the boxes that are antique-looking. I have yet to come across/get my hands on a box with an old fashioned key to open it.

3. I can make dolphin noises, and according to a dolphin trainer at Marine World I really sound like one. I can also do a loon call, chickadee chirps, and house finch trills.

4. I still have Pogs, complete with a whammer. They're all in this little Felix the Cat case that I got in a Wendy's Happy meal

5. I am slowly becoming an Anime freak. I've been watching a lot of anime and I'm going to an Anime Convention that's coming to St. George. I just finished Trigun yesterday (AWESOME!!!) and have a few animes that I would actually buy

6. Unfortunately, all my buying money goes towards books. I'm addicted to books. (Elantris came!)

7. Being blond, I like brown hair. No matter how hard I try to put variety in my stories when it comes to hair color, I always picture the characters with brown hair. Though red hair sometimes pops up, like Liliana, on rare occasions.

Well, that was fun. Er, I guess most of my buddies have been tagged alweady. . .but, I'll do it again, just to be sure.

Francis! Ready the radio transmitters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already did it! :P Nah nah nah nah. So you can't exactly tag me if I've already done the random things about Mandi.

alex said...

haha. why haven't you shown us about your eyes?!?!
i guess we're going to have to borrow trigun on our own.
i have caught up on school rumble.
anime is sweeping our apartment!

Your Name said...

I think I kinda already knew about the brown hair thing...you have about 20 or so different ways of describing a brunette in your story...from mousy brown to redish brown to light brown...it's a good thing brown is a rather common haircolor...

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

yeah, I'm trying to work on the variety thing in my story, but first I'll finish it. . . .