Monday, May 12, 2008

*whistles*

I haven't posted in a while so I felt like posting. Here's some postings and happenings:

Saturday was a lovely time with Fiend and Mastah. We went to Barnes and Nobles where Mastah got her book signed by Jessica Day George (author of Dragon Slippers) and I got to briefly talk to Brandon Sanderson. What was a big killer was that he had the early copy of Hero of Ages sitting on the table. Yeah, I was salivating. Gosh I can't wait to read that!

Been watching Full Metal Alchemist with Nathan. I regret giving in to his incessant nagging because of the thematic elements in that anime, but. . .it's been fun watching them with him. And I did inform him that it's okay if he wants me to skip a part. Though, with how that anime goes, he may not want to. . .

I've been reading the Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander. I'm on The Black Cauldron right now. So good!

I'm going hiking this weekend! Yay! Robber's Roost! A two-day hike near Canyonlands Nat'l Park! :D

Aaaand, I wrote more today. Just half a page but it was something! I need to get writing. . .If I don't have that book done by June 30, I'll have to eat a tomato. *shudders* I do not want to do that so I best start writing everyday!

Okay, er, that's all. Oi, Rupert! Go take a bath! You stink like skunks! Have you been playing with skunks again? RUPERT!!

*goes to get the tomato juice* Darn goat!

(Mandi: Once I steal a camera, I'll take a picture and post it of my goats so you can see 'em)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had this in my head all day and it's bugging me because I can't finish it!!!! What's the last one!?!?!?

Choctaw Chickasaw Cherokee and AND?!!?!?!?!!

alex said...

Man, I want to go hiking.
Sounds like you're having a good summer!
I'm jealous.
I guess I should get out of my bubble and try to be productive.
No one's screamed about Angus. He's on my bathroom counter.