Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Blue Screen of Death

I think my lappy is starting to kick the bucket. It takes forever to turn on, and yesterday it kept restarting itself. It would get to a certain point, and then I would see a flash of a little blue box and it would restart. It would get to the same point, I would witness the little blue flash, and then it would restart.

I think I know what is wrong. The stupid hinge is coming out and that may have caused some damage to the motherboard thingy.

Oh well, luckily I have all my updated Samurai and stories on my jumpdrive! Those are safe!

Francis, go get the pinecones and hollyberries from that last post. I don't know why you put them there. Yes, you can eat the berries and throw the pinecones at Rupert. I'm alright with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*starts laughing hysterically like Shigure in Fruits Basket at Toru* MUAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..... *ahem*

Today, we honor the great and wonderful lappy of Jessica whom has served us such great and wonderful times with movies, games, internet and photos; not to mention endless papers of English and other stories of the sort. We thank thee for providing us with such joy, may your hard drive rest in peace and comfort without any more disturbance.

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Poor lappy. *takes off hat and bows head* May it rest in peace, and may its great compy spirit find joy in the big electronics store in the sky.