Sunday, May 4, 2008

Home again home again

Okay, this is more for Mandi than anyone else. So, if you're not a Manda Panda then go and do something exciting. Like goat floating. . .

Shame on you for not knowing about goat floating! You throw goats into a pond until they sink. Then you hightail out of there before the grumpy farmer catches you!

Okay, so, Mandi, I will come and visit you if it kills me. I will. I was practically fainting from looking at the airplane prices, but I'm going to see if mom will pay half of the ticket for me. If it kills me I will come and see you! Promise! I want to see you! Chris said that he would like to come, and that would be fun, but I'll have to talk to him more about that. I'm sorry it's taking me so long, but I just barely recovered from the O-chem book-buying spree at the start of this year and with Grandma sick with cancer, Mom has been at her house every day, all day so that she can help her. Don't worry, I'll get with Mom and talk to her sometime this week and then I'll let you know when I'd like to come. Along those lines, if there's any day that will not be good for picking me up, or me coming in general, let me know so I can plan around that. Seriously. Anything that would compromise me getting picked up (I'll be flying into Memphis) I'd like to know. I'm sorry it's been such a pain, but. . . .

If you wait, I will come. . .

Now for the rest of you: I'm home! *and there was much rejoicing* And what's more was that right on my bed, still in its package, just waiting to be opened, was FULL METAL ALCHEMIST SEASON 1 PART 1!!!! And part 2 is on its way! And as soon as I get it I'm going to get season 2 part 1! And then part 2! And then maybe the movie!! And then I'll have all of Full Metal!! And then I can rest in peace!! And then I can spend more money on books and visiting Mandi and friends instead of saving it for my mission!! Yeah, I'm a little thrilled. Just a little. :D

And and and, as I was unpacking and situating stuff, I uncovered my little remote control jeep I got as a cruel gift for my sixteenth birthday from Mom and Dad. After a bit of digging, I found the charger and charged the batteries for close to four hours. It was long, but I was putting stuff away during that time. Afterwards though. . .muahahaha! It was so much fun! I was driving it everywhere, startling Katie and scaring Midnight. It was great!

And then, I had to clear one of my shelves in my closet to make room for the many books I happened to buy while at college. I now have five shelves stuffed with books. I'm running out of room! What am I gonna do when I run out? Fortunately, I don't have to worry about that until after my mission. Time to procrastinate on that thought!

Well, yeah, that's about all. . . .Winston, I just put that jeep away! Turn it off right now! If you don't, I'll take YOU goat floating! WINSTON!!!

Pardon me, but I have to go and stop a goat before he steers that thing over the other two.
*scurries off*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If not, Joey and the guys are going to drive out to Utah (possibly) this summer. And if you're not gone by then I'll try and come out, but I don't know because the car will be packed and etc. Thanks for trying, sorry I keep pushing it. I just want to make sure I'm completely off when you come. If Chris wants to come, that's fine, but we have no place for him to stay.... I guess he could stay with someone from the branch, but I really don't know. Staying with Joey wouldn't fly well with his parents. . . He could stay here, but I don't know where we'd put him. Since grandma is living with us, the guest bedroom is taken over. I guess we could clear out mom's sewing room. . . Or make a tent in the backyard. I'm sure he'd like that being outside and it hot.... lol We could torture him...

Jekka Goaty Senoj said...

oooh, I like torturing brothers. . .especially ones taller than me.

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Fullmetal and books!!! You're lucky you have shelves to put them on, though--most of my stuff is in boxes in my parents' overflowing basement :P Oh, well, I guess it saves me the trouble of packing it again in the fall...