Thursday, June 26, 2008

Four days and eight hours left

Yeah, that's right! Four days left! Four! You heard me! FOUR!!

What do you say to that huh? HUH? What do you say to that you mean old tomato! I DON'T GET TO EAT YOU! HA! Because guess what!

I finished my story. Including the epilogue! Eight notebooks! It took me five years and three months to finish it but its done!!!

(Don't ask how many pages. Even I don't know that.)

So take that! And that! Aaaaand THAT! *pokes and kicks tomato* I'm done!

And I feel exactly how I feel after finishing a really good book. Only difference is that I know what I'm going to do next. I'm going to try to get as much typed up as I can before my mission. It's a shame my lappy went haywire. . .literally. But I'll try to commandeer Chris' or the laundry computer.

I just can't believe it! I'M FINISHED! The rough/first draft is out of the way!

*Francis hopes onto desk* Jekka, now that you're finished what are you going to do next?

*traps Francis in a jar* I am going to read. I'll start typing tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!! *steals story and locks herself in a room to read it*

Debbie Barr said...

HOO-RAY!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Jekka! No tommy-toes for you! Also, when do I get to to read the rest of it? Can I steal it whilst you are in Japan? *puppy eyes*

I need to come out and visit you now...

alex said...

congratulations on finishing your book! :D

i need to e-mail you about next weekend. it's next weekend, right? when you're speaking in church? i think i'm not going to go to larp because the only people i knoww who are going don't know you and that would be weird to be all, "hey, do you want to go listen to my roommate from last year speak in her ward before she goes on her mission-- all of this at 9am?" yeah. so i need to make a decision on what i'm going to do exactly.