Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rain!

This has been a good week. My "Astral" travels haven't been as entertaining as I would hope, but that may be because I have been very inquisitive in my dreams as of late. I think my dream self is getting more and more curious. I hope it's careful, curiosity is lethal.

Rain! :D

I've been doing very well on my goal for finishing my story. I've been writing two pages every day, and today I'm going to actually go all out and finish an event. An event being, well, an event that moves the story closer to completion. Keep this up, self, and I will finish before June 30! And I won't have to eat a tomato.

For those of you who don't know, I have until June 30, 2008 to finish my story. If I don't finish it by that time, then the result is the tomato consumption. *gasp* No one knows what the tomato consumption is? That's easy to explain, here's my definition of a tomato:

Tomato: A vile fruit that is fat and red and tastes disgusting. It is a vital ingredient for ketchup and spaghetti sauce (which is tasty), but alone, as a fruit, causes gagging, chocking, nasty aftertaste, vomiting, and in some cases death.

Does that answer any questions?

Rupert, go outside and take a shower now!

1 comment:

Your Name said...

You can do it! Just let me read them when they're all done :D