Monday, June 2, 2008

Bring forth the wine

Seriously, I got some wine for my 12th birthday!!! My Grandma and Grandpa gave it to me to celebrate the day that I am officially, cleverly disguised as an adult! Hooray! And what's more, I got The Foundling by Lloyd Alexander for my birthday too! I'm so happy!

Anywho, we got a new cat. A white one. She's two months old. Has a very light brown tail. And though we all agreed to call her Peej, which is jeep backwards, we still have our own names for the little white thingy. I call her Little One, Chris and Mike call her Clump, and Kaitlyn calls her the Poopsmith, and Dad nicknamed her Terdtail. Muffers likes her, and Midnight hates her.

Before we were just wading through fur, now we're swimming in it. *rolls eyes* Okay okay, I admit, the little thing is cute. Dad likes her. Yes, I like her. . . .She's tiny and fun to hold.

So, yeah, birthday was fun. Saturday we went out to eat at Sizzler's and though the Elvish Pirate Gypsy Minion Fiend could not attend (curse lesson-planning), Mastah did along with my dear childhood friend, Alice. That was fun. Yesterday, being my birthday, we had a big barbecue with lots of food and Grandma Curtis' to-die-for ribs. *mouth salivates* I love food too much.

I haven't tried the wine yet. I kinda want to, just to see what it's like. I'd rather try that than go and gamble. As much as I joke about it. Gambling is dumb. I mean, why stick money in slots or lose it to a card game when you can go and buy a book? Which reminds me. . .I want a trip to the book store. I have some birthday money to spend. . . >:D

Francis, ready the car! And bring the wine!

2 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Don't drink the wine! George had some when he was really little, before he joined the church, and he says it's disgusting. ;)

*is jealous of the ribs... and the bookstore moneys*

Your Name said...

*pokes* >:D

Oh..and I don't think you should drink it either...I had fizzy fermenting applejuice once...I can only imagine what something that was fermenting for even longer would taste like...blech..