Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random update thing

Sooooo, becuase I'm bored and procrastinating on homework here do be this post:

I started watching another anime: Trigun
*sigh* Good anime.

I finished watching Cowboy Bebop finally
*sigh* Good anime.

I'm still waiting for another Avatar episode
*sigh* Good anime.
Though, Brittany wants to start watching Avatar so I may watch it with her. . .again.
*sigh sigh* Good anime.

Watched another episode of The Get Backers last Saturday
*sigh* Good anime.

Watched eight more episodes of Full Metal Alchemist
*explodes* WAY AWESOME ANIME!!!

And currently reading Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians.

Speaking of Librarians, Jenni Fiend, I do not want you to spend anymore time in the Library. You're too far in enemy territory. Please leave! Save yourself! Don't become a mindless slave of the Librarians!!!

Then again, it may be too late. . .I love libraries. . .I love books. . .I love talking dinosaurs (but not sharks). . .and Moron would be a lovely place to visit in the spring. . . .

Okay, enough of that. I'm gonna go write.

4 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Um... okay?

Also, you're begining an Anime-Junkie!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!11111one

Debbie Barr said...

*begining was supposed to be becoming. Some English major I am.

NinjaPirate Kayleigh said...

Mwahaha!!! I have turned you into an anime addict! You shall soon be a full-blown otaku (anime nerd-freaklet-crazy person). Yay!!

Your Name said...

Why have I been spending too much time in the library?
*is suspicious* how do you know that's where I spend all my time??