Friday, February 1, 2008

Winston, Francis, and. . . .

RUPERT!!

The last billy goat has been named! Thanks to Mandi and her spetacular list of British names, Rupert now has a name!

It was between Rupert or Victor, but Rupert won. I had been actually looking for a name like that, but I kept thinking Remy. I didn't choose Remy, however, because I said to myself, "Self, Remy is the rat from Ratatouille. People would get them confused. I need something else."

So, hence, I now have Winston, Francis, and Rupert.

And I'm still working on that picture. . .I just don't have a camera and I keep forgetting to ask Chris if I can borrow his.

And, I've decided Thursdays are my favorite day of the week for two reasons:

1) No Chemistry. At all. No labs. No lecture. None.
2) I have yoga. I don't consider it a class becuase it's so relaxing

Not to mention, I have Institute in the morning and then a three hour break to do homework and whatnot before going to yoga. The one downside is that I have work right after yoga, so I basically have to race home, get a quick dinner, throw on work clothes, and then run out the door again. But, still, I like Thursdays.

Thursday's are Friday Eve's too, which makes it even better!

*gets distracted* Rupert! Go take a bath!

1 comment: