Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicles



So, I'm going to keep it short becuase Kayleigh may be back any moment and then we're going to watch AVATAR!!! Woohooo!

So, The Spiderwick Chronicles: it was very good. I would totally go see it again and now I'm curious about the books. I'd like to at least get the first one and read it, see how it is in comparison to the movie. But, yeah, it was very good. There was one part that I especially liked, and I totally wigged out when it happened becuase. . . .I WANT A GRIFFIN!!! First The Pinhoe Egg and now Spiderwick Chronicles, I want a griffin! They're so cool!

Okay, er, that's about it. Back to school after a lovely trip to Zion National Park in which all of our favorite hikes were closed due to falling snow and Mastah got sick. But, it was still fun and I had a blast. We did this one hike to an overlook of Zion Canyon in the dark. It was quite the adventure, and I admit I was a little nervous. Even though there was an almost-full moon, there was some snow and ice on the ground and that made me nervous. It did bring back memories of this one hike called Robber's Roost, in which we hiked in the dark, just by starlight, for almost an hour before finding a suitable campsite.

And then the full moon came out, making everything as bright as noon and totally waking us up (us being me, Dad, Chris, Paul, and Cassie). Good times good times.

Well, yeah, that's about all. . . .*meanders off*

Francis? What is that? A mine? Why would you want a mine? Why would you want to blow up the swimming pool?

Rupert is getting smelly, put wouldn't a hose work better? No? You need the equivalent of an olympic size swimming pool to clean Rupert?

You have a point there. . . .

3 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

YAY FOR MOVIES!!!

Also, I is sorry for making you sickies.

Anonymous said...

Aaaand you are very wierd. I think charlie is suffocating.... You might want to let him go from that hug....

Your Name said...

*pokes* you sound busy.